Knockmoyle Lodge has Staff Nurse vacancies for working with residents in our dementia care home outside Omagh.
These staff nurse vacancies are for full-time, permanent positions, with competitive pay rates. Training is included.
Even if you are awaiting your NMC pin, we would love to hear from you, says the home’s manager, Sharon Colhoun.
The successful candidates will report to the nurses and nurse manager and be responsible to the manager.
“Knockmoyle is a home from home for me,” says one care team member at Knockmoyle Lodge. “Working in Knockmoyle is rewarding because you the whole team is supporting you. At Knockmoyle we offer a good quality of care for each client.”
About Knockmoyle Lodge
Knockmoyle Lodge is a 35-room private care facility in the rural hinterland of Omagh, which specialises in Dementia Care. Opened in 1988, it has a distinct home-from-home feel. For example, they have a range of smaller day and visitor rooms instead of larger impersonal rooms.
New owners took over the job in April 2019, and they’ve given it a major revamp. You can find out more here about Knockmoyle Lodge and the Services we offer.
About the Staff Nurse Vacancies in Omagh
“Our highly trained staff meet the healthcare needs of those we work with and care for every day”, says Sharon.
Staff Nurses at Knockmoyle Lodge are given the opportunity to maintain their clinical skills and knowledge during their employment.
Summary of Responsibilities
The successful candidates will have responsibility to:
- Ensure the highest level of nursing care for clients whilst maintaining their dignity and respect at all times
- Be responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Have excellent written communication skills, in order to keep precise and up to date records
- Have the ability to facilitate positive working relationships with other health care professionals
- Communicate and liaise with clients, their families, staff and management
- Have a sound knowledge of RQIA guidelines
- Prioritise workload, and exercise effective time management skills
- Valid NMC registration
- Experience in a previous Staff Nurse position
- Care home experience preferred but not essential
- Experience of working in a dementia unit is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
Applying for the Staff Nurse Vacancies in Omagh
For more information, please call us on 02882247931 or email email@example.com